Friday, May 31, 2013

Forest Finds: Green Books





It’s been a while since I did a forest finds post,
I haven’t been going much thrifting for myself due to the holidays,
but now that things are back to normal,
I wanted to share some great vintage books I found…

I’m such a sucker for any book with forest animals!  Found this in the back room of the Lord’s Closet…


I found this beautiful book in the Motherlode’s book loft.
  I adored the front cover and deer since I work at a library where
we do weekly storytimes, but that isn’t even the best part!

When I opened it up, I discovered that this book was actually from our town’s library in the 1950′s!!!

I don’t have any friends, so I thought this book
“How to get along with People – A Women’s Guide to the World Around Her”
might help me become less socially awkward.  Until I realized it wasn’t even written by a woman!

You’ve heard of a little black book?  Well, here’s the Little Green Book!
My mom found this at a thrift shop and gave it to me as a stocking stuffer for Christmas,
so it counts as a forest find!

No comments:

Post a Comment