Thursday, September 26, 2013

Daily Outfit: Playing in the Leaves


What I wore on a cloudy day, my favorite type of day.  The wind is blowing, the temperature has dropped, fall has come to my neck of the woods.  I plan on reading and playing Animal Crossing with a cup of tea when I'm done with work.  You should know that I've had this brown dress for five years and wear it almost every day.  It's my favorite outfit and no other looks as forest!  I wore it as an overall type dress today with a leaf print undershirt, as usual!

Shirt: thrifted for a quarter at grammy's
Dress: my oldest brown dress
Socks: from Target
Shoes: a gift from my ex-stylist David



A few years ago when I was rich, I would go on modcloth often.  They had a deer necklace for $30.  I had plastic deer and a bronze chain at home already so I made it for myself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment